We're proud to partner with FedEx, Purolator & UPS and use their services to ship all our packages to high-end cookie lovers across North America.
- All packages are shipped via standard shipping with the option to upgrade to express shipping for an additional fee.
- We bake and ship 4 days a week (Monday - Thursday). When viewing your cart, you can choose your specific ship out date using the date selector.
- All customers who order using their email address will be automatically sent a tracking link once the package is out for shipment (fulfilled). If checking out via SMS, please reach out to us at email@example.com to receive your tracking link.
- Please note we ship your cookies once they've been baked, cooled and individually sealed to provide maximum freshness. We cannot control delays made by the shipping companies during the shipping process and are not liable for delays resulting from their operations.
Our cookies are made to order and as such, cannot be returned. You do have the option of cancelling your order for a full refund if it meets the terms outlined below:
- All orders cancelled before baking (see cutoff times above) will receive a 100% refund.
- All orders cancelled after baking are not eligible for refund.
Lastly, we take pride in our product and our production standards in maintaining freshness so you can enjoy the most delectable cookies possible. If you feel the product you received is not up to standard, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your specific case.